Useful links : Invite Your Friends | Recover password |  Advertising in CM | Join Carding Class

Page 1 of 241 1231151101 ... LastLast

Western union and Moneygram transfer for real guys only

Hello users , we are doing Western union and moneygram trasnfers and Real buyers only ( No time wasters should buzz me ) see some proof for your western union and money gram transfer and add me for deal

Note: I do not deal in 50-50 or %% , So please dont waste your time to PM or IM me to ask for 50-50 or percentage

Also have ALERTPAY

CardingMafia Admin giving HOT Offers
    2 : shipping Laptops for $300
    3 : Doing western union transfer
    4 : Bank transfer , ccv , Dumps , tracks , rdp ,smtp , and many more items at wholesale price
    CONTACT :Cm.BigBoss@yahoo.com and ICQ : 350048191 and jabber : Cardmafia@exploit.im

i did yur contact so we can deal,my is bsave@ymail.com

i need yue help b cos i can find real seeler
    4 : Bank transfer , ccv , Dumps , tracks , rdp ,smtp , and many more items at wholesale price
    CONTACT :Cm.BigBoss@yahoo.com and ICQ : 350048191 and jabber : Cardmafia@exploit.im

How real are u man,selling aleartpay and stuff?

Sent him 200$ via Liberty reserve and i got my MTCN in less then 30 minutes
    really fast service and best regards for this guy

will buy more in future , THANKS DAVID

Right man , just received $800 via westersn union , i pickuped the money and now im leaving the feedback as admin told me to leave when i receive the money

see you on yahoo admin for more deals

Hello brother,How are you doing.How does the transfer works

hello brotherssss.. receive my wu transfer at saturday leaving this feedback

+++ admin great

Hello forum i have tried admn with WU transfer today $3000 to UK and paid admin with UKASH all went fine

about 30 min ago i sent him $150 for 1000$ transfer and i got MTCN which is available for pickup with my name
    i will cashout it tomorow because it night here . realy fast service

i have added you to yahoo confirm it

Page 1 of 241 1231151101 ... LastLast