Useful links : Invite Your Friends | Recover password |  Advertising in CM | Join Carding Class

Ad Ends 18 july 2017

Staff Application

Page 3 of 241 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Western union and Moneygram transfer for real guys only

Hello users , we are doing Western union and moneygram trasnfers and Real buyers only ( No time wasters should buzz me ) see some proof for your western union and money gram transfer and add me for deal

Note: I do not deal in 50-50 or %% , So please dont waste your time to PM or IM me to ask for 50-50 or percentage

Also have ALERTPAY

CardingMafia Admin giving HOT Offers

2 : shipping Laptops for $300

3 : Doing western union transfer

4 : Bank transfer , ccv , Dumps , tracks , rdp ,smtp , and many more items at wholesale price

CONTACT :Cm.BigBoss@yahoo.com and ICQ : 350048191 and jabber : Cardmafia@exploit.im

Yes i am Legit and see my proof of feedbacks

4 : Bank transfer , ccv , Dumps , tracks , rdp ,smtp , and many more items at wholesale price

CONTACT :Cm.BigBoss@yahoo.com and ICQ : 350048191 and jabber : Cardmafia@exploit.im

3. McDUmps Fresh Dumps , CVV & Dumps+Pin
    Shop: http://Mcdumps.ws

Your Adv Here
    Shop : Cardmafia.ws

iPhone , Macbook , Laptops & Other Electroncis shipment
    Cheap Elctronics - Faster shipment

Your Adv Here
    Shop: Cardmafia.ws

Fast Transfer only within 20 minutes
    Western Union Money Transfer

Your Adv Here
    Shop: Cardmafia.ws

i ordered a macbook pro 4 days ago shipping to my friend in austrailia today i got a call from my friend that he reeived the Laptop and yesterday i ordred western union transfer to india and i cashout my mtcn today i am really speechless about admin

i am interested in western union transfer admin, please get back at me and tell me the procedures.

add me at yahoo

I paid 112$ at LR, waiting for transfer.

received yazir payment will make your trasnfer in few minutes

@YAZIR Your Western union transfer has been made please check your email and track your transfer then leave feedback here

thanks you admin i got the email and i check it is in my name it its available for pickup i will just go and pickup the money thanks again

i am interested to this services,already add your ym please aprrove

Added to yahoo

Page 3 of 241 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast